Thyssenkrupp Elevator (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ThyssenKrupp is an integrated materials and technology group with currently some 177,000 employees in around 80 countries developing ideas and innovations to offer solutions for sustainable progress. In the 2009/2010 fiscal year they generated sales of more than €42 billion. Eight business areas focus the Group's activities and know-how in the strategic competency areas of Materials and Technologies. In addition to manufacturing materials and plants, the Group also provides complete system solutions and innovative services. We are continuously optimizing our portfolio to sustainably increase the earning power and the value of the Company.
The Elevator Technology business area brings together the ThyssenKrupp Group’s global activities in passenger transportation systems. With sales of 6.4 billion euros in fiscal 2013/2014 and customers in 150 countries, ThyssenKrupp Elevator is one of the world’s leading elevator companies. With more than 50,000 highly skilled employees, the company offers innovative and energy-efficient products designed to meet customers’ individual requirements. The portfolio includes passenger and freight elevators, escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts as well as tailored service solutions for all products. Over 900 locations around the world provide an extensive sales and service network to guarantee closeness to customers.
In line with our rapid growing business in Singapore, we looking for energetic and dedicated individuals to join our team in the following position:-
HRIS Specialist (2 years contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188742
- Assist the Project Manager to drive the implementation of SAP SuccessFactor across Southeast Asia through project managing.
- To drive the roll out of a Global HR System – SAP SuccessFactors across Southeast Asia and provide HRIS support once system is implemented.
- Ensure business requirements specified by operating units, HR process owners and HR Business partners are accurately represented.
- To provide professional and technical support to Country HRIS Representative and Regional HR Team and to resolve issues.
- Provides functional knowledge on report design and generation, integration development, enhancements and maintenance.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities throughout all phrases of the system implementation
- Ensure all documentation associated with the project are detailed and accurate.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure successful adoption of system solution implementation
- Conduct change management status update meetings with country Change Manager representatives.
- Develop communication materials related to the project.
- Provides functional knowledge to Human Resources on report design and generation, integration development, enhancements and maintenance.
- Serves as Human Resources analytical expert in support of processes and data integration.
- Performs business process analysis to assist in defining configuration requirements.
- Provide ongoing support for daily user issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management is highly regarded.
- 3 to 4 years of Project Management and HR Generalist with payroll and SAP SuccessFactors experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with stakeholders from across functional areas and cross country HR Teams, by creating collaborative relationships, establishing credibility, and motivating/influencing others.
- Ability to translate business needs and requirements to actionable information usable in system.
- Travelling is required.