Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953970
EA License No 08C2893
Support the site leadership to coordinate HR activities for the purpose of maximizing the strategic impact of HR to business
1. Be a business partner to a key business unit
2. Support site HR Head to manage and implement global and site HR projects
HR Business Partner: (30%)
- Deliver timely & quality services and solutions to meet business objectives
- Jointly resolve people issues with partners, upholding clear line of communication, integrity, confidentiality, impartiality and professionalism at all times
- Being a catalyst and proactively manage organizational effectiveness and change
- Drive HR initiatives that align to business strategy and support the achievement of the organization business objectives
- Align HR policies, systems, structures and work processes to the organization’s Strategic Business Thrusts and goals
- Partner and coach line managers in key HR processes (recruitment and selection, performance management, talent management) and continuously improve HR practices/processes
- Build and foster a culture of employee engagement to reinforce the organization's business strategies and culture for continuous growth and improvement
- Actively involved in strategic human resources planning with line managers to meet challenging business and operational requirements
HR Project Management: (70%)
- Drive new projects for a wide spectrum of HR areas such as organization effectiveness, performance management, learning & development, etc
- Implement cross-functional HR projects to deliver key business strategies
- Mobilize project teams and coordinate the entire project assigned, with periodic progress reports
- Be a key support to site HR Head to manage corporate/ site HR projects
- Support site HR Head to drive industry programs and projects to raise the profile of the industry in the marketplace
- Support HR due diligence activities during mergers & acquisitions
- Analyse enterprise-wide and business unit HR data to identify insights and prepare relevant recommendations
- Roll-out corporate HR programs and projects in coordination with site HR colleagues
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized university with at least 8 years’ relevant experience preferably in an engineering environment
- HR hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Charismatic and possess strong leadership
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Result oriented with business acumen
- A team player with strong analytical skill, integrity and a good understanding of HR practices and labour law
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely to people of all levels
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Job Code: AKY
EA License No.: 08C2893