British American Tobacco (Singapore) Pte Ltd
British American Tobacco is the world's most international tobacco group, with quality brands sold in more than 180 markets and a responsible approach to doing business from crop to consumer. We employ approximately 60,000 people worldwide.
We firmly believe that people are the cornerstone of our success. Therefore, we spare no efforts in attracting, developing and rewarding talent.
HR Specialist (ES)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958304
- Coordinating interviews with applicants and reporting managers and other stakeholders such as Security Office and Receptionists
- Support the admin and logistic details for HR induction. Receiving new employees on the 1st day of work and liaise with vendor for uniform and safety boots
Renewal of work permit / S pass
- Timely renewal of work permit and S pass
- Returning of work pass card and liaising with employees for pass renewal
- Timely payment for training, recruitment POs and other invoices
MOM manpower surveys and reports
- Generating statistics with the help of HRSS and submission of manpower surveys and workplace health reports
Club Membership Management
- Payment processing cum termination if required
- To assist in TNA, arrange external/in-house trainings and course registrations, updating of records and reports, submission of grant etc.
- Preferably with 1 - 2 years of HR experience
- Able to work independently, flexible, willing to learn, good interpersonal skills, team player
- Basic excel skills such as Pivot Table, Vlookup