HR Service Associate (Bank; Contract; 3000)
Adecco - GS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031948
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. SA - MC150
- Our Client is one of the world's largest banking and financial services MNC
- Leading provider in consumer banking
- Well located in the Central
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience with customer service and telephone skills are an advantage
- Relevant HR experience will be an advantage
- Manage enquiries from internal employees from multiple channels
- Tackle enquiries on the full HR spectrum (such as Recruitment, Benefits, Talent, Learning & Development, Payroll, Performance Management)
- Support the team leads on any regional HR initiatives and projects
- Other ad-hoc adminstrative work
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Melissa Mok Shuen Yun
Direct Line: 6697 7927
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1441476
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Adecco - GS
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.