RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
HR Recruitment Specialist | Up to $5000 basic | MNC | Manufacturing
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188787
EA License No 04C4142
- Attractive remunerations
- Excellent career progression
- Ascertain recruitment requirements by evaluating organizational development plans
- Confer with HRBPs to identify recruiting needs, develop effective recruiting plans and strategies.
- Assess assigned positions to develop job candidate profiles (JCP) and align JCP with staff objectives.
- Review and clarify job specifications, competencies and skills required.
- Source applicants through various methods including advertising, recruiters, job sites, career fairs, and college recruitment program.
- Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks (e.g., LinkedIn) and Career Portal to source qualified candidates.
- Pre-screen job candidates, review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates. Inform candidates fully about the job and company. Brief and debrief candidates before and after interviews.
- Verify references, conduct background checks, and facilitate pre-employment testing.
- Manage all communication with candidates (including drafting rejection letters).
- Provide regular updates and feedback to HRBPs and hiring managers on recruitment progress.
- Manage applicant tracking system (if applicable), maintain accurate and current applicant data base.
- Maintain recruiting metrics, keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends.
- Ensure regulatory aspects of the full cycle recruitment process is compliant with country legislation (e.g., Singapore Job Bank and Work-pass regulations).
- Degree or Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or related field with 5 years working experiences in staff level recruitment.
- Experience in managing applicant data bases.
- Experience of applicant tracking systems.
- Experience in candidate sourcing solutions.
- Expert in Singapore and other SEA country recruitment legislation.
- Have working experience with Unit 4 / Prosoft HRIS application is an added advantage