PALO IT SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Palo IT is an innovation & agile development company. From Design Research to DevOps, we are in the business of end-to-end development of breakthrough digital experiences. As a community of innovators and developers, we also aim at renewing the way organizations operate, promoting sustainable business agility, user-centricity and open collaboration while having fun doing it.
Started in Paris in 2009 and with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and Mexico, we are looking for our next superstar to join our exciting team in Singapore.
At Palo IT, our employees are not widgets. They are in the center of all our projects and successes. We offer an exciting and creative working environment, with endless opportunities to develop your skills, travel and take your career to the next level. Get in touch to find out more!
WHY US ?
PALO IT is a learning company guided by the values of Agility and craftsmanship offering you multiple possibilities to express yourself and enhance your skills through :
# Our monthly BarCamps;
# Our R&D projects;
# Our Practices (Development, Architecture, Lean & Agile, Big Data);
# Our missions high added value missions in France and internationally that will make you discover new horizons;
# Our participation to and sponsoring of major technical events;
# And our parties parties = FUN !
Firmly focusing on international expansion, we have offices in France, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney and Mexico, meet us to continue this growth !
If you like what you just read, we’d love to have a chat with you!
HR & Recruitment Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188158
- Assist in interview coordination
- Assist in creating job description and posting on job boards & social media channels
- Conduct research for various HR and recruiting projects; conduct competitive research/market mapping when appropriate
- Assist with developing short term and long term innovative talent acquisition/retention strategies
- Assist with other areas of HR such as learning & development, compensation & benefits, campus recruitment etc
- Coordinate & book sales appointments
- Assist in preparation of sales proposals and agreements
- Manage sales contracts and do follow up of contract renewals
- Manage other ad hoc duties and project
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related degree preferred
- At least 2-3 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment supporting HR, Admin or Sales functions
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and exceptional people skills
- Friendly, easy-going personality but with a “get it done” edge
- Ability to prioritize and anticipate needs; requires a high degree of judgement
- Highly persistent and able to make things happen and influence others
- Organized and autonomous, able to work well under pressure and drive tasks through to completion with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with making decisions and moving forward with incomplete information
- Have a hawk’s eye for detail – a veritable detail junkie and a strong work ethic
- Ability to capture information quickly and on the fly, have a sense of humour
- Eager to learn attitude and constantly looking for ways to improve how you and others work
# Digital recruitment
# Talent acquisition strategies
# Learning & development; Compensation & benefit
# Agile and scrum environment