Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Immediate HR/Payroll Assistant (6 months) Up to $2000 JURONG (REF: SDG)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188690
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. SDG
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and applying, renewal of Work Passes for foreign workers;
- Monitor, follow-up and administer confirmation of staff;
- Keep proper records of personal files and update regularly;
- Prepare monthly HR report, such as payroll report, staff movement report for immediate reporting officer/management
- Administer payroll, including filing IR21 with IRAS; CPF contributions and submitting childcare, maternity claims , NS claims to relevant authorities;
- Assist and coordinate with respective Human Resource Business Partner to implement e-modules in HRIS.
- Any other duties or projects assigned by immediate reporting officer or management which may cover full spectrum of human resources function such as performance management system, employee relations, training and development, compensation & benefits administration, recruitment and selection.
- GCE “N”/”O” Level with passes in English and Mathematics, preferably with a Certificate in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years as Human Resource Assistant preferred.
- Familiar with common Microsoft software such as Word and Excel
- Familiar with the use of human resource software.
- Able to interact comfortably with all levels of people
- Able to deal with staff firmly while maintaining good working relationship
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines