Our flagship, Amara Singapore Hotel, is conveniently located in Singapore’s thriving Central Business District, next to the Tanjong Pagar MRT Station. This business hotel in Singapore is easily accessible by major transportation modes and within walking distance to the fascinating Chinatown, the Tanjong Pagar Conservation District, key office buildings, foreign and local banks, post offices, shops, as well as dining and entertainment establishments.
HR Officer (Temp to Perm)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035656
Provide a full spectrum of HR services in recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations and welfare, performance management, HR information systems and administration for assigned Departments in the Hotel.
- Handle Recruitment, Selection, appointment and on-boarding process for assigned departments. Application and renewal of online work pass.
- Handle exit Management process.
- Monitor confirmations and administer the process for confirmations, promotions and transfers.
- Administer Annual Leave and preparation of Month-End Annual Leave reports.
- Handle Employee discipline issues and staff grievances with Department Heads.
- Administration Part-Timers (Internal and External)
- Verify and tallying of invoices by external Suppliers example Canteen Operator.
- Co-ordinate Staff Gathering and Best Associate Award.
- Prepare HR recruitment and other necessary reports.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a pleasant personality.
- Meticulous with an eye to details.
Qualification & Experience
- Possess a Diploma in Human Resource Management or related discipline.
- Min 2 years of experience in Human Resource Management.
- Hotel Experience would be an added advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Proficient in MS office applications and Hotel Systems.