HR Officer (Learning and Development) - East
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989470
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. 191016ML
- Diploma with minimum 1 year of training administration experience and facilitation of training programs.
- Resourceful and accountable to responsibilities.
- Excellent spoken and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Emphasis on delivery, upholding high performance standards.
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Learning & Development & Employee Engagement responsibilities includes:
- Being the main contact person for all enquiries on training courses.
- Ownership of content for training policies and procedures.
- Search and recommend soft skill training for the organization.
- Facilitation and management of course registration processes.
- Administer and keep track of training bonds, expenses and grants.
- Gather training needs of the various business units in the organization.
- Engage employees in communication sessions, and wellness events.
- Design and execute training programs/plans.
- Host annual employee satisfaction survey.
- Maintenance of training records.
- Handle reports and government surveys related to training.
- Host quarterly round table talks
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- You may send your resume in MS Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or apply through this advertisment
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Direct Line: 6697 7887
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1654294
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.