HR Officer ( Tuas )
Mass Power Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982775
EA License No. 03C3681
- Recruitment and selection process, posting of advertisements online, shortlisting, arranging of interviews. Maintain and ensure proper documentation of employee database and personnel files.
- Performing general HR administrative functions such as processing of Work Pass, preparation of appointment / confirmation letters, insurance claims for Hospital & Surgical and Work Injury Compensation.
- Document drafting and preparation for company policies, yearly budgets, monthly reports and etc.
- Assist Manager in process Junior employees payroll calculation
- Degree/diplioma with at least 2 years HR experience
- Competent in computer usage (Microsoft Office, etc)
- Hardworking and able to perform overtime (weekend as and when necessary).
- Strong in writing correspondences to government and internal departments
- Possess sense of urgency.
- Possess self-discipline and initiative.
- Must be a self-starter and a self-motivator.
- Working location @ Tuas ( Transport provided at designed pick up points)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mass Power Services Pte Ltd
About Mass Power Services Pte Ltd
- Permanent/Temporary/Contract Placement
- Executive Search
- Contract Staffing
- International Recruitment (China, Malaysia, India and Philippines)
- Payroll/HR Consultant Services
- On-Line Work Permit Application
- To match aspiring individuals to inspiring organisations
- To help organisations enhance business success through people solutions
Submit your Resume Now!