HR Manager (West/ Imple new recruitment strategies/ Up to $7K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153510
EA License No 08C2893
Our client, a Japanese MNC is currently looking for a HR Manager.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Diploma and above in HR related field or business related field.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in HR generalist scope of work with supervisory / managerial experience.
- Sufficient experience in planning / strategy implementation for general HR scope - especially recruitment process.
Capita Pte Ltd (Intelligence, A division of Capita) | EA Licence No: 08C2893 | RCB No. 200701282M
Chong Kar Mun | EA Registration No.: R1653313