HR Manager (Recruitment)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982522
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0271489
About the company
A leading international FMCG firm is seeking for a high calibre HR Manager (Recruitment)to join their dynamic team. They offer a stimulating environment, focused on skill development, innovation and self- responsibility. They offer attractive package salary up to $8000max per month + benefits.
About the job
This exciting role would require you to report to the HR Shared Service Lead. You will be working closely with counterparts HR to primarily support and deliver end-to-end recruitment support process. Your daily activities include:-
- Partner with internal line managers to identify the hiring profiles across Asia Pacific Region.
- Managing ongoing relationships with line manager and provide talent market knowledge
- Source suitable candidates through different sources and build candidates pipelines
- Maintain candidate networks and provide resume, interview and career advice to candidates.
- Managing the job offer process and negotiating salary packages
Skills & experience required
In this role, you will have the opportunity to handle end to end recruitment. Coupled with comprehensive training, you will be equipped and supported to take on the desk to bring your career to the next level. On top of that, you will be given ample career growth opportunities and exposures to our regional offices.
To be successful you must:
To qualify for this attractive role, the candidate must be diploma educated with at least 5 years of regional recruitment experience. If you think you fit the bill, it would be good to know you! Please send your detailed resume by applying below or call Kathy at +65 6510 7404.
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.