100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
HR Manager (C&B)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959542
EA License No 16S8107
- Prepare salary proposal for new hirer by benchmarking the offered salary package with market salary
- Streamline the work processes & practices across different subdivisions, participating in salary and benefit survey,
- Assist to analyze compensation policies, government regulations, and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan.
- In charge of Leave Management, assist to design, evaluate and modify benefits policies, incentive plans, productivity incentive plans to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements, administer employee benefit programs including claims approval in HRIS, and service awards.
- Manage Payroll cycle, claims etc.
- Background in Human Resources or related field, preferably with at least 5 years of relevant experience in C&B.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with various levels of stakeholders.
- Good analytical and communications skills.
EA Personnel Registration No.: R1546680