HR Learning & Development Exec (Leading Investment Co/ 5 days / Changi Business Park - East)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034593
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
- Leading Investment Holding MNC
- 5 days / Changi Business Park
- Min 3 - 5 years experience in handling HR L & D function
- Handle day to day HR training and development operations
- Provide logistics support and seek budget approvals for training events;
- Work with business units and staff in a timely manner, to provide value-adding advice, support and service to train and develop our talents.
- Administer and execute HR functions and processes under the Executive’s charge, e.g. sponsorship, orientation, , SDF, training administration etc.
- Participate and support in projects and events, as and when assigned or appointed.
- Supporting the implementation of talent development strategies and initiatives.
- Also engaging, supporting and advising the business in identifying learning needs and skills gap analysis, and dealing extensively with your overseas counterparts to execute learning requirements across the region
- Manage and compile training records and reports for local and overseas training;
- Degree/ Diploma
- Min 5 years of HR L&D experience
- Resourceful, creative and self-motivated.
- Posses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be well verse in spoken and written chinese as needs to liase with colleagues from china and financial documents in chinese
- Must be willing to work in a newly set up regional representative office in Singapore
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !
More Jobs from this employer
Product Engineer (Electrical/Components/Reliability Testing) - (US Manuf MNC/S$3.5K + Gd Bonus)
Senior Maintenance Engineer (Equipment/ Plant Facilities/ PLC/ EHS) - (US Electronics MNC/ S$5.5K)