People Profilers Pte Ltd
HR Generalist (5 months contract)/ Central/ 5 work days/ UP TO S$4K
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003119100
EA License No 02C4944
Employees Relations & Compliance Management
- Provide advice/guidance/consultant support to directors, line managers & staff on HR related issues – on the interpretation of HR policies, statutory procedures & support in their effective implementation.
- Ensure good governance of the HR policies, procedures and guidelines necessary to support the business needs.
- Ensure employment terms and conditions, policies and practices are in compliance to regulatory, legislations and legal requirements.
Recruitment and Benefits Management
- Manage all aspects of the staff recruitments matters, including advise & recommending the most appropriate recruitment channels, selecting recruiters, headhunters to ensure their cost and service effectiveness.
- Advise & assist managers in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process such as Interview/ Reference Check/ Appointment/ Orientation/ Confirmation/ Termination/ Resignation/ Procedures/ Process.
- Facilitiate and manage employee benefits programs – leave, insurance, medical claims.
Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
- Manage all aspects of the Company/Group HR Management System (Personnel Information, Leave, Travel, Appraisal), including the liaison with relevant parties e.g. Country HR Admin, HR Personnel, Managers, HRMS Vendors etc on obtaining information & support on successful implementation of the system.
- Maintenance & housekeeping of HR records, systems, administrative forms & policies, to ensure proper documentation of HR & Administrative workflow and work procedures.
- Manage the local HRMS data integrity and works closely with CEO/Management to improve functionality of the system.
- Review & update HR, Administrative and Operational processes & propose when necessary potential changes to processes or customization of the HRMS system.
Administrative & Ad-Hoc Tasks.
- Minimum a Diploma in HR or relevant.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Able to work independently or as a team.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Lim Xing Yi Jamie
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 100 Beach Road #33-06, Shaw Tower Singapore 189702, Tel: 6594 9896 Fax: 6835 7890,
EA License Number: 02C4944, EA Registration Number: R1433649