About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® directly employs nearly 500,000 people around the world in addition to having a role in connecting thousands more with work through its global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
URGENT! HR Generalist (Sixth Avenue | 5 months contract | Up to $4,000!)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003118311
EA License No 01C4394
Employees Relations & Compliance Management
- Provide advice/guidance/consultant support to directors, line managers & staff on HR related issues – on the interpretation of HR policies, statutory procedures & support in their effective implementation.
- Ensure good governance of the HR policies, procedures and guidelines necessary to support the business needs.
- Ensure employment terms and conditions, policies and practices are in compliance to regulatory, legislation and legal requirements.
Recruitment and Benefits Management
- Manage all aspects of the staff recruitment matters, including advise & recommending the most appropriate recruitment channels, selecting recruiters, headhunters to ensure their cost and service effectiveness.
- Advise & assist managers in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process such as Interview/ Reference Check/ Appointment/ Orientation/ Confirmation/ Termination/ Resignation/ Procedures/ Process.
- Facilitate and manage employee benefits programs – leave, insurance, medical claims.
Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
- Manage all aspects of the Company/Group HR Management System (Personnel Information, Leave, Travel, Appraisal), including the liaison with relevant parties e.g. Country HR Admin, HR Personnel, Managers, HRMS Vendors etc on obtaining information & support on successful implementation of the system.
- Maintenance & housekeeping of HR records, systems, administrative forms & policies, to ensure proper documentation of HR & Administrative workflow and work procedures.
- Manage the local HRMS data integrity and works closely with CEO/Management to improve functionality of the system.
- Review & update HR, Administrative and Operational processes & propose when necessary potential changes to processes or customization of the HRMS system.
Administrative & Ad-Hoc Tasks Execution
- Work with the team on HR Projects or special assignment as assigned from time to time.
- Provide data required for MOM Labour Market Survey or other mandatory Survey.
- Provide support on other HR matters as and when required.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- 5 years of work experience in full spectrum HR Generalist role, preferably in Construction & Engineering industry.
- Preferably someone with regional support experience and supervision experience.
- Preferably someone with HR Projects’ experience e.g. implement systems, salary benchmark and grading, writing of policies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Well versed in the Employment Act and other HR-related statutory act.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment. Someone who has great initiative, independent and good management of priorities.
- Working location: Sixth Avenue
- Working hours: Monday to Friday
- 5 months contract
- Up to $4,000!
- Available immediately
- ONLY Singaporeans may apply
EA License No. :01C4394 , RCB No. : 200007268E , EA Personnel Registration No. : R1546414