HR Generalist (6 mths contract/ West)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960269
- Responsible for full spectrum of monthly payroll processing and administration including payroll reconciliation, handle employees' queries on all payroll related matters promptly; ensure timely and accurate submission of statutory contribution, local tax, annual tax filling and all payments are processed in compliance with statutory requirements and company policies.
- Provide end to end recruitment administration support including sourcing, shortlisting, arrange interview, reference check, process employment contracts, conduct new hire orientation (junior level) and track & process confirmation & adjustments and full administration of work pass application.
- Administer staff training and development including liaising with external agencies and handle the logistics arrangement for in-house training. Ensure staff adheres to the approval process and follow up on pre and post training documentations.
- Responsible to update and maintain accurate employee data in HRIS system.
- Manage of all employee benefit and welfare claims on leave administration, workmen compensation, hospital & medical and etc.
- Support in development and implementation of HR policies, plans, processes and programmes.
- Participate and support the roll out of HR initiatives/ projects.
- Compile management reports, government surveys and submissions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have initiative and able to work well under tight deadline with minimum supervision.
- Must be sensitive to confidential information and handle in discreet manner.
- Timesoft experience is a must
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Registration Number: R1217701
EA License Number: 06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859