HR Generalist- (up to $3,300/month)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959597
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. HR-SL
- Adecco is partnering with MNC in the IT Industry
- Attractive Annual Benefits (AWS/Variable Bonus)
- Handles Full Spectrum of HR Job Scope
- Minimum 3-4 years of General HR experience
- Minimum education:Diploma/Degree holder
- You will excel in this role if you are highly organised, detailed, results orientated, independent and initiative.
- You should be passionate for the role and its possibilities, be a strong communicator and have a "can-do" attitude.
- Manage full spectrum of recruitment process
- Assist in Training and Development administration
- Support and coordinate on Learning & Development processes and progresses
- Support and coordinate on Company activities and Employee Engagement activities
- Align and achieve synergies in carrying out processes such as performance appraisal exercise, mass salary review and bonus exercises
- Proactively identify gaps in the existing processes, propose and implement changes necessary to establish good HR practices
- Ensure compliance with HR policies, audit requirements and legal obligations (e.g. Employment Act, CPF & IRAS regulations)
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resource information system (HRIS) records in SAP and compile reports from the database when necessary.
- Assist in benchmarking positions against market to ensure competitive compensation.
- Assist in work pass applications
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please send your resume in word document format to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Low Zhi Yi
Direct Line: 6697 7836
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1655763
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.