Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
HR Generalist (Salary up to $3000/mth)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002954223
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. SMP
- Day-to-day support of managers in the transaction and tactical people-related matters in order to meet both internal and external demands, according to labor legislation and Qlik policies and
- Ensure the implementation and follow up of all HR processes such as onboarding; performance
management; learning & development; exit & clearance; employee relations; employee survey and follow up; benefits enrollment & administration; audit compliance with local legislation and labor laws; and metrics tracking and reporting.
- Participate and contribute in the work in identifying and implementing appropriate learning and
development solutions or programs according to business and team members’ needs.
- As a member of the Global Culture & Talent team, work collaboratively with Global C&T BP
Community and COE, contribute to the development of people policies and processes in
accordance with Qlik strategies and objectives and sharing best practices with other team
- Stakeholder engagement to execute and implement as well as liaison with internal colleagues such
as legal & Finance and externally with HR vendors
- Promote and nurture a positive and open working environment that supports the Values and
provide the tools and framework that encourage open and effective employee communications
across the territory.
- Coach and advise managers on people issues to ensure the team performs more effectively
- Participate in Global and Regional projects and initiatives as required
At least 2-3 years in local generalist will be sufficient
To apply, kindly send over resume to malcolmpang@ recruitexpress.com.sg and indicate in your CV the following information:
Reason for Leaving:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Malcolm Pang Yew Ming (R1546253)