HR Executive | Redhill | $2500 | Office hours (CH)
BGC Group - ECC
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960610
EA License No. 05C3053
- Facilitates the recruitment, selection, hiring of manpower requirements.
- Build-up networks, linkages with institution, entities for manpower pooling and recruitment.
- Develops and maintains a file management system for the personnel records.
- Conducts job induction / Orientation Personnel policies with the Training Department.
- Conducts exit interviews; prepares and submit reports on the findings.
- Conducts annual reviews and updates the wage & salary and benefit structures; oversees its implementation.
- Conducts annual job evaluation for review and monitoring of job/skills requirement.
- Develops, organizes and implements plans that would enhance/ motivate employee relations and morale.
- Develops innovative schemes to maintain staff service and loyalty.
- Prepares and submits a range of agreed monthly reports relating to Human Resource key performance indicators.
- Ensures that the correct statutory deductions are made in line with the Labor Code and other government agencies.
- Submits yearly employees’ tax returns.
- Advises management on staff remuneration and benefits package discrepancy.
- Diploma in any discipline.
- Singaporean only.
- Min. 1 year recruitment experience (liaise wih Agency) preferred.
BGC Group Pte Ltd
EA License: 05C3053
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BGC Group - ECC
About BGC Group - ECC
BGC Group is an international recruitment and search firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions, a key aspect to every successful company's growth. We strongly believe that the quest for talent is not transitory, but continuous, and also in fostering enduring relationships built on trust for both employers and job-seekers - key factors in every company. Through established offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta, BGC Group is committed to driving our clients’ successes. Through our people-oriented approach, we initiate and build strong partnerships and serve as a valuable extension to our clients' businesses.
Address: 10 Collyer Quay, #06-07/08/09/10 Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315
Tel: 6535 9696
Fax: 6671 4858