About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® directly employs nearly 500,000 people around the world in addition to having a role in connecting thousands more with work through its global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world's most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Visit www.kellyservices.com.sg and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
HR Executive/ 5 months contract/ North-Bridge/ Up to $4K
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003186068
EA License No 01C4394
Employer Ref. HR- Elaine
- Provide generic/administrative support to Talent Acquisition, Business Partner and Benefits teams for recruitment, staff benefits, performance management and employee movement etc.
- Manage benefit administration such as insurance, employee benefits, pension etc across Asia Pacific
- Assist with staff benefit/ insurance renewal process.
- Handle new employees' on-board and leavers' off-boarding process; conduct 1:1 orientation with the new hires.
- Assure data accuracy and timely update in the HR systems and database.
- Manage employment screening (background check) process for new hires
- Update employee handbooks, employee benefit brochures, and leave policies and maintain the latest versions on Life@
- Coordinate Wellness program and communities activities for APAC region.
- Diploma/Degree preferably major in Human Resource Management with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Location: North-Bridge
- Work time: Office Hour
- Working day: 5 Days work week
ONLY SINGAPOREAN may apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E | Elaine Mun Yu Ling EA R1549493
EA License No. 01C4394
CEI Registration No. R1549493