HR Executive (Shared Services) - 1 Year Direct Contract / Financial Industry
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035228
EA License No 02C3423
One of the leading global investment firm is looking for a dynamic and self-driven candidate to join their HR Services team.
- Manage HR operations activities including onboarding, offboarding, data management and preparation of contractual documents and letters etc.
- Liaise with external vendors and internal stakeholders e.g. payroll, benefits, advisory teams to ensure timely and accurate processing of employee life cycle activities e.g. new hires, leavers, transfers etc.
- Provide support in issue resolution on employee movement and data issues.
- Manage employee queries on HR processes and policies.
- Ensure timely and complete filing of employee documents.
- Participate in ad-hoc HR projects and other related assignments, including identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Degree in any discipline, with at least 4 years of work experience.
- A self-driven, proactive and hands-on team player, with a positive “can do” attitude, and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity and professionalism in all aspects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong follow-through and ownership over tasks and issues.
- Good problem solving skills, demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and good with numbers.
- Good knowledge on HR systems.
- Prior experience in a HR shared services team is a plus.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Gem Cabria (R1434374)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Gem Cabria (R1434374)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.