Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
HR Executive Assistant **HEALTHCARE** (IMMEDIATE)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035689
EA License No 99C4599
- Provide HR Admin support for various HR services in Recruitment, Confirmation, Contract Renewal, Resignation and Total Performance Management
- Arrangement of interviews, placement of job advertisements, preparation of letter of appointments, reference checks, verification of documents, updating of records in SAP, staff passes and filing
- Manage application/renewal/cancellation of Employment Passes
- Prepare documents for ad-hoc payments, process invoices, intern’s allowances
- Following up on processes on staff’s confirmation, contract renewal, resignation and salary review exercises
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects and other adhoc projects
- Diploma from a recognised tertiary institution
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience.
- Processes good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP HRIS
- Able to work independently and in team
- Meticulous, good organisation and multitasking skills
Qualified and interested applicants, please send in your resumes to michelle.lee@ recruitexpress.com.sg
(Attn: HR EA - HML)
Please include your full experience and notice period.
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted.
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599