Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
HR Executive Assistant **HEALTHCARE** - $2700
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988257
EA License No 99C4599
- Work with business units and staff in a timely manner, to provide value-adding advice, support and service to train and develop our talents.
- Administer and execute HR functions and processes under the Executive’s charge, e.g. sponsorship, orientation, bursary, scholarship, SDF, training administration and indicators, etc.
- Assist in the audits of learning and development programmes to ensure relevance, maintenance of standards and alignment to the company's goals and objectives.
- Participate and support in projects and events, as and when assigned or appointed.
- Support, promote and participate in events and innovation initiatives, including wellness, work-life balance, charity activities, staff suggestion and process/work improvement review projects.
- Diploma from a recognized institution
- Diploma in HRD will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years in human resource learning & development function is preferred.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Organised, Pro-active, Bold, Sense of Urgency
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Results, Customer as well as People Oriented
- Strong Passion and Drive
- Knowledgeable in Computer Software Skills, e.g. MS Office
Qualified and interested applicants, please send in your resumes to michelle.lee@ recruitexpress.com.sg
(Attn: HR EA - HML)
For further enquiries, please call in at 6737 66833 and look for Michelle.
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599
More Jobs from this Company
Agency Staff Nurse (FIXED, Office Hours / Morning / Afternoon / Night) - Please state preference