HR Executive- (up to $3,000/month)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003116859
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. 04022017 -TU
- Adecco is partnering with a company in the Market Research Industry
- Dynamic working environment with a lot of engagement activities
- Minimum 1-2 years of General HR operations experience
- Minimum education:Diploma/Degree holder
- You will excel in this role if you are highly organised, detailed, results orientated, independent and initiative.
- You should be passionate for the role and its possibilities, be a strong communicator and have a "can-do" attitude.
- Provide end to end recruitment administration support including sourcing, shortlisting, arrange interview, reference check, process employment contracts, conduct new hire orientation (junior level) and track & process confirmation & adjustments and full administration of work pass application.
- Support and coordinate on Company activities and Employee Engagement activities
- Manage leave and medical benefits records
- Compile training needs and maintain training records
- Assist in special projects when tasked
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please send your resume in word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Direct Line: +65 6697 7932
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1655384
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.