HR Executive (Training & Development/Recruitment)
BGC Search – FA
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003028026
EA License No. 12C5983
- Administer various human resource training plans and procedures for all organization personnel
- Support development and implementation of training personnel policies and procedures
- Coordinate and search for external training providers to carry out the training plans
- Assist in setting up centre of excellence
- Come up with training and development plas by monitoring and revising performance evaluation report
- Conducts full cycle recruitment
- Assist in on-boarding programmes, first day orientation etc
- Handles employee relations counselling, outplacement counselling and exit interviewing.
- Ensure compliance of employment and benefits with existing laws and regulations.
- Minimium Diploma in HR
- At least 4 years of HR training and development experience
- Experience in liaising with vendors and develop training for internal staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Ability to multitask while working under tight deadlines
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BGC Search – FA
About BGC Search – FA
BGC Search is an international recruitment and search firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions, a key aspect to every successful company's growth. We strongly believe that the quest for talent is not transitory, but continuous, and also in fostering enduring relationships built on trust for both employers and job-seekers - key factors in every company. Through established offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, BGC Search is committed to driving our clients’ successes. Through our people-oriented approach, we initiate and build strong partnerships and serve as a valuable extension to our clients' businesses.
BGC Search Pte Ltd (EA License No.: 12C5983)
Address: 10 Collyer Quay, #06-07/08/09/10 Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315
Tel: 6557 0707
Fax: 6557 0606