As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
HR Executive (URGENT / West / manufacturing industry / 4,000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989510
EA License No. 01C4394
- Assist in recruitment activities including sourcing of candidates, interviewing, salary proposal and onboarding of the candidates
- Assist in compensation activities, payroll and benefits administration
- Provide advice and guidance to employees and supervisors on HR policies/procedures and HR systems
- Provide support in immigration matters including work permit applications/renewals etc.
- Manage employee relations
- Manage exit of employees including exit interviews
- Assist to perform site HR role of the regional group of employees located at Tuas Office
- Promote and advance the company's Market Based Management philosophy and guiding principles
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing environment
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or related field
- Strong experience and knowledge of Singapore Labour Laws
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate in Mandarin will be advantageous due to frequent interaction with Mandarin-speaking employees
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills, ability to exercise critical thinking skills, self-motivated and highly adaptable
- well versed in Microsoft Excel
- Working hours: 7:45am - 4:15pm, Mondays to Friday
- Transportation available from various locations
- Location: Tuas
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume in MS WORD FORMAT with the following information to Calvin _ Ng @ kellyservices.com.sg and cc perm @ kellyservices.com.sg and/or reach out at 6603 4718 for a detailed discussion.
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice Period / Availability
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
Ng Yan Chong Calvin EA Reg. No R1657922