Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
HR Executive (Payroll) $4.5K
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988886
EA License No 99C4599
- Ensure that attendance records are correct before payroll is processed. Check time and attendance records of employees to ensure they are in order for payroll process
- Liaise with Supervisors on leave applications, approval and clearing of exceptions to ensure that attendance records are correct. .
- Prepare Payroll Advise to Payroll vendor for new hires, resignees, payments and deductions
- Liaise with Payroll vendor on payroll issues
- Verify payroll reports to ensure to ensure that employees are paid correctly and adhere to the datelines for employees to be paid on time
- Troubleshoot time and attendance system with vendor to solve system issues
- Ensure all processes are being performed in line with Audit requirements (SOX, EDB, PWC etc)
- Maintain issues log for Payroll and time and attendance system
- Verify contract worker’s invoices
- Assist in recruitment and onboarding of employees
- Degree HR/Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of Payroll experience in a similar capacity, preferably from a MNC environment.
- Strong communication skills, including flair for writing, with proficiency in MS Office software applications.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills are pre-requisites for the job and you need to have a very hands-on approach in your style of working.