ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987896
· Manage end-to-end recruitment process
· Perform hiring process such as salary offer, generate LOA (perm and contract), Security Clearance and WP application
· Perform on boarding process for new hires which includes orientation, new hire documentation, Personal files creation
· Administer confirmation appraisal and staff confirmation letters
· Support & assist in adhoc Company Wellness
· Diploma in HRM, Business Administration
· Min. 2 years relevant working experience in recruitment / HR field
· Positive strong passion for recruitment and able to multi-task
· Able to start work within short notice or asap
· Only Singaporeans need apply
Interested applicants, pls email your detailed resume (indicating your contact numbers & nationality) to careers_tss@ stee.stengg.com now!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
About ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte Ltd (STEE-T&S) was incorporated in 1996 as a subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Electronics. Its 500-strong workforce offers expertise in providing one-stop solutions, from software applications and development of new innovative training systems to providing maintenance and upgrade of legacy training systems. With over two decades of experience, STEE-T&S has established itself as a recognised leader with expertise in both the defence and commercial sectors. The company is focusing on growing its market in the region. STEE-T&S’ product range includes Fixed Wing Simulators, Rotary Wing Simulators, Ground Simulators and commercial simulators such as Crane and Train Simulators. STEE-T&S' proven High Level Architecture-compliant simulators allow for joint air, land and sea training.