Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
HR Executive (ASEAN market) $3800
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002952802
EA License No 99C4599
Manpower Planning / Recruitment (Office Based & Sales Consultant)
- Sourcing, interviewing, and working closely with the hiring managers to make the selection decision.
- New Employee Orientation – announcements, on-boarding schedule and induction
- Prepare, manage and control headcount budget
- Monthly turnover analyze turnover and action plan
Organisation Effectiveness / Employee Engagement
- Drive employee engagement / welfare activities to build morale and teamwork
- Review effectiveness of engagement activities for continuous improvement
- Ongoing review of recognition efforts to create a high performing organisation
- Key team member in Sales Consultant Organisation Productivity Improvement Team (Butterfly) in addressing efficiency and effectiveness of current SC practices
- Develop, monitor and ensure actual vs budget (headcount & salary)
Compensation & Benefit (Rewards)
- Simplification and streamlining of payroll and benefits.
- Oversee and sign-off monthly Payroll.
- Responsible Year End annual bonus / salary recommendation
HR Processes & Initiatives
- Responsible for HR Administration activities – staffing, benefit admin, optimise resource & review for improvement.
- Ensure company practices are in line with local legislations relating Employee Act, SOCSO, EPF, HRDF, etc
- Formulate, update and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Cascade of HR Policies and Procedures to Sales Consultant organisation
- Monitor and advise management on all domestic inquires and disciplinary issues and handles grievances related to misconduct and any other employer-employee issues.
Health & Safety
- Acts as Safety Officer, to head the local safety committee, responds to inquiries and prepare statistics for TI health and safety committee, and ESH communication.
- Oversee HRDF Applications and Claims
- Lead in office renovations
- Lead in employee communications – announcements (staff, policies, EHS, org charts, etc)
- Email creation and deletion for new/resigned staff and new counters
5 days, Marymount
Please attention resume to Vanessa Tan Pei Yi
CEI REG NO R1104493