HR Director Asia
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983725
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG115025
We are seeking a dedicated HR Director Asia to align business objectives with employees and management with the designated business units. This formulated partnership will seek to deliver value-added services to the management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The senior HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business units financial position, its' mid-range plans, culture and competition.
This position based in Singapore, is the HR Business Partner & Leader for businesses in Asia.
The incumbent will meet the businesses' operational and strategic objectives, act as a champion and change agent, and partner with Business Heads and Senior Management to develop talent strategies and plan.
He/she will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions: Talent Planning, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Retention, Engagement, Performance Management, Learning & Development, HR Advisory, HR policies, Payroll and cost Planning.
The responsibility extends to Taiwan, Philippines, South Korea, Malaysia and China. The incumbent will lead the team in driving local and global HR initiatives. He/she will manage 3 HR team members and report to Vice President Human Resources, Asia Pacific.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 15 years extensive HR business partner experience in sizable MNCs
- Experience in leading M&A and various HR projects
- Strong knowledge of local/sub-regional employment laws and HR practices
- Excellent cross-cultural and cross-functional management skills in a matrix organisation
- Proven leadership qualities, excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Strong people manager, with proven experience
- Excellent influencer and communicator with a logical and pragmatic style
- Demonstrates focused approach on client service excellence working in collaborations with key stakeholders and Business Partners
- Evidence of leading and delivering change within a HR function
- Comfortable working in a changing complex organisation with evolving requirements
You will be working for an organization that takes pride in its continued year or year growth and has an excellent vision for the future. They have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity. They provide an open team environment where everyone is direct, honest and supportive of one other and can offer exceptional long term career opportunities.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: R1109065
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.