Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
HR Consultant (Salary up to S$2500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961250
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. SMP
- Responsible for full cycle of recruitment search process
- Perform interviews & selection process for potential job seekers and recommend potential candidates profiles to prospective companies.
- Provide appropriate and accurate professional advice and directions to candidates pertaining to their possible career progression and development
- Provide prompt and professional services to new and existing clients
- Manage clients and potential candidates’ expectations by providing compensation details, conducting reference checks on potential lead candidates and managing the process till completion while maintaining client relationships.
- Responsible for generating sales revenue and business development activities through market research, networking and cold-calling
- No experience required
- Training and guidance provided
To apply, kindly send over resume to malcolmpang@ recruitexpress.com.sg and indicate in your CV the following information:
Reason for Leaving:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Malcolm Pang Yew Ming (R1546253)