HR Co-ordinator ( 3 months / 6 months ) - Immediate
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189031
EA License No 99C4599
1.Assist recruitment consultants in identifying business opportunities by prospecting new clients through market research.
2. Screen, interview and shortlist potential candidates to match clients’ requirements.
3.Providing advices to candidates’ career progression.
4. Involved in ad-hoc HR Administrative duties such as data-entry and filing.
Specific projects / learning outcomes:
1. Able to experience general HR duties like recruitment and interviewing candidates.
2. Improves interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Able to learn how to manage different situations encountered during the process of shortlisting potential candidates.
1. Able to multi-task and work well in a team.
2. Possess high optimism and never-say-die attitude
3. Resourceful, motivated and persistent
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills