Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the growth of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan.
We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As your total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
EA Licence No.:99C4599
HR Business Partner - MNC - Urgent! - (Ref: REJGH)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987239
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. JGH
The successful candidate will report to the Senior HR Manager and primarily be responsible for providing HR and Administrative support to local Accounts & Admin staff (HR representative) in regional offices including Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
Policies & Procedures:
Support the execution of HR policies and programs in regional offices to enhance the organizational development in these offices.
Review and harmonize compensation and benefits schemes across 4 countries.
Ensure thorough understanding of local employment regulations and practices, and update Management on changes affecting business operation and HR policies.
Participate in the formulation and implementation of HR projects (e.g. HRMS) and initiatives.
Assist in regional HR related projects.
Recruitment & Selection:
- Work with regional MDs, regional HR representatives and CSP HODs on manpower requirement, planning and deployment.
- Support the implementation of recruitment and retention strategies to attract and retain talents.
- Assist regional offices in all aspects of recruitment of all level of staff, including liaising with recruitment agencies, online job portals, LinkedIn, etc. Screen resumes, arrange and conduct interviews, prepare salary proposal, offer and on-boarding.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Liaise with regional HR representatives on local payroll and benefits administration.
- Liaise with regional HR representatives on employee relations including promotion, transfer, demotion, resignation, retirement, counseling, staff grievances and discipline.
- Liaise with regional HR representatives on staff & office insurance coverage as well as event specific insurance and health screening.
- Manage leave consumption of regional staff.
- Liaise with regional HR representatives to ensure smooth implementation of performance management system including goal setting, performance appraisal and bonus computation.
- Ensure job descriptions and requirements for all positions in regional offices are up to date as part of Career Progression planning.
- Liaise with regional HR representatives on expatriates’ transfer arrangements including employment pass application/cancellation, setting up bank account, etc.
- Communicate closely with regional HR representatives on expatriate’s benefits including housing, medical/dental claims, health screening, car rental, home leave and dependents related benefits.
- Work closely with regional HR representatives to ensure expatriates’ taxation related issues and tax clearance are in compliance with local tax regulations.
- Liaise with regional HR representatives to ensure on time submission of headcount and labour cost reports.
- Liaise with CSP HR to ensure on time compilation and submission of HR reports.
- Perform local market research and in-depth analysis on HR issues/topics to support management decision making.
To apply, please email your detailed CV in MS words format to:
Gabriel Ho Sze Yang (CEI No.: R1106527),
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.