[Immediate] HR Business Partner - (Top Luxury Cosmetics MNC/ West/ $3.5K)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033830
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. SLXP / 08102014 / 1
- BASIC S$3,000 - S$3,500 OR HIGHER (SALARY WILL COMMENSURATE ACCORDING TO EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS).
- TOP LUXURY BRAND MNC/ GOOD CAREER ADVANCEMENT.
- 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
- 5 DAYS 9AM - 6PM
- BOON LAY (TRANSPORT PROVIDED FROM MRT)
HR/ RECRUITMENT/ COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Our client, a well-known and established MNC in the Luxury Retail industry is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as a HR Executive.
- Perform monthly Headcount, Staffing and Orion reporting for all brands
- Generate and prepare reports as and when required
- Participate in compensation and benefit surveys e.g. Mercer, HRBS
- Create and maintain records in HR System.
- Act as the business partner and point of contact for Logistics & Supply Chain departments for recruitment and other HR matters
- Conduct orientation for new employees
- Handles the application and cancellation of foreign work passes
- Assist in yearly performance reviews to prepare letters e.g. promotion, salary revision, transfer, annual increment, bonus payout
- Liaise with the Company’s appointed insurance company on staff insurance coverage (including medical, dental)
- Handles work injury compensation and claims
- Assist in travel bookings and travel claims.
- Provide support on ad hoc HR projects as assigned
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in HR Recruitment/ C&B/ Onboarding.
- Good team who is able to multi-task.
- Able to start work IMMEDIATELY.
Location: Jurong/ Boon Lay (Transport provided from MRT)
Working days: 5 Days (Monday - Friday) 9AM - 6PM
Salary: S$3,000 - S$3,500 or higher Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Sheryl Lim (Reg. No.: R1330004)
email: ASPIRE14 @ ACHIEVEGROUP.ASIA
OR call your friendly Consultant, Sheryl, at 6590 9936 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !