Genus Search (EA license no: 10C3234) is a specialized boutique executive search firm focused on leadership recruitment, Project Management, management positions and specialized sales and technical functions in the Telecommunication, Information Technology and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide leading-edge executive search services to support our clients in acquiring top talent into their organisations. And we aim to be a trusted partner in delivering quality human capital to our clients in the South-East Asia region.
HR Business Partner
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989544
EA License No 10C3234
Our client in the Construction and Energy Conservation industry is looking for a HR Business Partner to partner with respective team managers to build up organisational capabilities, teamwork and skills training.
- Provide full spectrum of HR services including implementation of HR policies, talent acquisition and grooming, compensation and benefits, performance management and employee engagement.
- Work with managers in coaching of employees to meet key performance standards.
- Review human resources requirement and lead in the recruitment exercise.
- Interact with ground employees to maintain or improve positive employees' relations and to highlight and recommend solutions to potential issues.
- Review and benchmark Company's practices to relevant industries and recommend improvements to policies and processes.
- Participate in functional and cross-functional projects that require HR advisories.
- Perform HR Administration duties encompassing work pass application/ renewal/cancellation, new hires orientation, leave/tax clearance, interview arrangements, HR communications, management of all aspects of compensation and benefits etc.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management
- 5 years of working experience in related disciplines of HR
- Good knowledge in HR legislation and ability to apply them in the context
- Confident, highly energise, positive, analytical and good team player
- Ability to multi-task and to perform under pressure
- Strong in negotiation, conflict management skills and has experience in manpower planning
If you are up to the challenge, and this is something you’d like to consider, send us your updated word profile and one of our talent acquisition team member will get back to you or an exploratory discussion. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.