People Profilers - WO
Hr Business Partner (OD/L&D | Novena)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959677
EA License No 02C4944
- You will steer and manage the Learning & Development (L&D) portfolio to build staff capability, to make them future ready. You will conduct organisation-wide training needs analysis, set the training roadmap for the organization and roll out individual training plans for all staff. You will engage internal stakeholders to identify leadership and competency requirements to bring the organization to the next lap. You will conceptualize training programs, contextualize and align to objectives, forge strategic partnerships with training vendors and evaluate program outcomes.
- You will be tasked to helm Organizational Development (OD), encompassing staff engagement and alignment, staff communications, talent development, and change management and transformation. You must develop strategies and intervention programs that reinforce the organizational vision, mission and values and 4D framework of work ethos: Do Well, Do Good, Do Together and Do More.
- You will manage the full spectrum of daily HR operations of a designated account/department, including recruitment, salary recommendations, employee relations and grievance handling. You will also provide advisory on HR policies and procedures.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or with OD / L&D
- Good working knowledge of labour laws and human resource practices
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in OD, familiar with OD concepts, and a track record of successful implementation of organizational intervention programs
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong leadership ability
- Strong organizational skills
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ong Hui Sheng Wilson
DiD: 6589 5809
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1653470