Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 25 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
HR Business Analyst - Global Bank
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002955673
Employer Ref. 1022870/001
An exciting HR Business Analyst role has just become available at one of the leading global financial institutions. Reporting directly to the Programme Director, this is a role for a strong Business Analyst who has experience working in a Business Transformation Programme.
About the HR Business Analyst role:
The Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the first phase of the broader Payroll System project and includes defining and documenting the requirements for vendors identification process, compiling vendor responses, provide analysis and reports, bring recommendations to enable business decisions.
- Responsible for successful of completion of the first phase of the Project within the agreed timelines
- Responsible in coordinating the business and functional requirements from various functions
- Coordinate with various vendors and ensure they submit the completed proposal within the agreed time
- Ensure resolution of queries from various internal teams within the bank and seek necessary clarification from the relevant vendors as well as support in resolving vendor queries
- Maintain up to date documentation of proposal submitted by the vendors in an orderly manner for audit and future references
- Coordinate / prepare necessary documentation for the Project Working Group / Steering Committee meeting to enable them to monitor the progress and support the decision making process
- Responsible for performing detailed RFP analysis, recommendation papers in consultation with various stake holder of the project
- Identify risks & issues and communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner - assist with proposing & planning mitigating steps
- Track / provide status updates of the project to various Project Team members
- Support the Project team with any other work as assigned
This is a 6 month extendable contract role and it will be based in Singapore. The successful HR Business Analyst will have experience working in a Business Transformation Programme and also external payroll vendors.
- High-level understanding of Request for Proposal Process and familiarity to HR & Payroll Processes
- Have experience in documentations, analysis and reporting
- Advanced MS Office Suite Skills including SharePoint and other Collaboration tools
- Ability to work between larger number of stakeholders and manage communications
- Ability to understand business requirements, risk, issues and functional interdependencies
- Ability to work within complex structure and deliver business outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, effective questioning and active listening
- Degree in Business Administration, Law, Commerce, Finance or applicable discipline desirable
This international financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the banking world. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Analyst job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325854