GMP Banking specialises in recruitment for banks, stock broking firms and fund management companies. Today, GMP Banking works with some of the world's leading financial institutions, assisting them with recruitment of junior to senior management positions within operations, as well as front, middle and backend office functions.
HR Assistant Manager – Payroll (Perm, Foreign Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959168
EA License No 11C3793
Employer Ref. TLC-10641
- Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of the payroll processing for Singapore employees and ensure the process is properly executed in accordance to the Bank’s and local regulatory guidelines and policies
- Computation and administration of employee compensation data for National Service make up claims
- Address inquiries about all payroll issues and keep abreast with payroll regulatory change
- Prepare payroll entries for GL booking and assist in budgeting of all payroll related costs
- Assist and participate in the year end salary review/ bonus exercise and ensure accuracy of payments
- Responsible for maintenance of accurate HR database by updating employee data changes in local HRIS system
- Follow up with employees/ managers to ensure job descriptions are in place for changes in roles e.g. Promotion, transfers
- Administering employees’ leave in the e-leave system and setting up e-leave system and user account for new joiners
- Liaise with tax consultant on all tax related matter for expatriates and local employees and ensure timely submission on their tax returns to local tax authorities
- Responsible for cost allocation reporting requirements related to remuneration costs for business units
- Ensure promptness and accuracy of annual remuneration and profit plan
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least 5 years HR and payroll experience with related qualifications
- Strong accounting knowledge with flair in financial accounting
- Working experience in Times payroll software is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills with an eye for details
- Highly numerate with well-developed written and oral communication skills
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 10641
For enquiries, please contact Lin Chia, Tan (R1658061) at 6690-1503 Ext: 224.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Lin Chia, Tan | Registration No: R1658061