Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd (RESS) is the Industrial and International Recruitment arm of the Recruit Express Group of Companies, which has for 7 consecutive years since 2007 been voted the Most Preferred HR Vendor by Human Resources Magazine.
Industrial and Functional Specialization
RESS focuses on hiring skilled and semi-skilled workers for clients in the Logistics, Manufacturing, F&B, Retail, Hospitality, Events, and Oil & Gas industries.
With more than 40 professionals focused tightly on this band of the labour market, RESS has unrivalled breath of expertise in recruiting for the functions such as Logistics, Technical/ Productions, F&B, Retails, Hospitality and Oil & Gas.
With 3 offices conveniently located in close proximity to our clients at Jurong Gateway, Tampines Central and Bishan Place, you can be sure we live up to our mission of helping people find good jobs and our clients to succeed in business at express speed!
Biz Registration No.: 200412473D
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153223
EA License No 13C6614
- To welcome and conduct structured briefing to new hires reporting to work.
- Data entry and upkeep HRIS System database, prepares monthly headcount report, organization chart, and other statistical reports. Regular and ad-hoc update on employee data changes in Local HR Database and Global HR Database. Ensure accuracy of data for uses in payroll processing, e-leave, e-claims, email set up, etc.
- Filing and maintenance of Personnel File, and handles employee exit clearance.
- Prepare employment certification letter for government bodies, travel and visa application, etc.
- Handles training administration such as registration of training courses, arrangement of payment, notify trainees, collect certificates, training evaluation and training records updates
- Provide administrative support to maximise the use of company Online Training platform.
- Administer company benefits such as leisure cards bookings, vouchers issuance, etc.
- Logistical support in department stationary, arrange logistics for HR related events e.g. New Hire Orientation Program and Internal Training Sessions, Employee Communication Sessions.
- Custodian of all HR forms and HR procedure documentation and in charge of the document control and numbering, so that only the latest version is being used.
- Perform Singapore Work Passes application, renewal and cancellation according to MOM prescribed procedures.
- Perform other HR tasks as assigned.
- Certificate in HR Management OR Diploma in HR Management
- 5 years or more direct experience as HR Assistant from the Engineering, Construction, Marine or Oil & Gas Industry
- IT savvy and hands-on experience in using established HRIS Software e.g. Prosoft, Paysonnel, Timesoft.
- Able to independently provide HR support to employee of all levels in the job scope listed above.
- Location: Bouna Vista
- 5 days work week
Interested applicants, please forward your updated CV to:
Josephus Chng Eng Hong (R1104550)
+65 62505711 / +65 97711664