Linktrix Consultants Pte Ltd
LINKTRIX Consultants is an organization that specializes in partnering with it's clients in finding the most suitable fit for both the companies we work with and the individuals we represents.
We believe in order to obtain excellence in our service delivery, we will need to bring with our foundation in terms of working closely with every single candidates that we represent and in close collaboration with our Clients we represent by understanding their needs and culture to ensure a perfect fit for both Clients and candidates.
With professional consultants and established networks Linktrix Consultants could serve any needs that our clients may have in the Asia Pacific region.
EA Licence Number: 13C6882
HR Assistant (Established MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003117729
EA License No 13C6882
Our client is an established Japanese MNC, and one of a leading global provider of products and services for Electronics, Telecommunication and Instrumentation systems for the Maritime and Oil & Gas industries.
They are seeking for an immediate applicant who seeks to grow his/ her career within the HR field.
- Manage the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation to all levels of management/employees
- Manage recruitment process for Office staffs
- Provide advice and support on manpower planning, recruitment strategy, HR practices, and employee relations such disciplinary/grievance handling and implement solutions
- New employee’s on-boarding, new staff orientation and resignees’ exit clearance/interview
- Monthly payroll processing and income tax submission
- Employee welfare and benefits administration, implementation and improvement
- Initiate and organize company events, employee communication and welfare / engagement activities to increase staff morale/team spirits and productivity
- Assist in renewing and enhancing employee insurance coverage and renewal
- Administration of insurance claim (e.g submission of claims and follow ups on claim status)
- Coordinate staff welfare such as Quarterly Free Product, Staff Purchase, new born, hospitalization and bereavement
- Provide HR advise and support to Business Units and employees on a wide range of operation HR issues (e.g disciplinary issues, grievances and complaints)
- Ensure that all process, policies and procedures of the Company are adhered to Employment Act and any other government legislatives
- Attend to employee queries related to all HR matters
- Prepare all related schedule and reports
- Assist in coordination of other HR related activities (when team member in-charge not around)
- Other ad-hoc projects / task as assigned
- Minimum Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management preferred or any relevant business field
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in a HR Generalist role
- Competent in Singapore Employment Laws & local company practices
- Experience in Sage Software will be an advantage