P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
HR Assistant (MNC, Diploma grads welcome, S$2,200 - S$2,400)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029383
EA License No 09C3710
- Responsible to perform a variety of administration duties to support the human resource function
- Maintain human resource database and employee records/files in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures
- Monitor and process work pass application and renewal
- Prepare HR letters and support in filing and documentation
- Ad hoc duties
- Diploma in Human Resource / Business Administration or equivalent
- Min 2 – 3 years of HR admin experience
- Meticulous and organised, able to multi-task, demonstrate initiative and positive work attitude, collaborate and is a team player
- Well versed with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint, and is a fast learner of new systems