HPC BUILDERS PTE LTD
In 2004, HPC BUILDERS PTE LTD was established in Singapore with the aim of becoming an integrated enterprise with a highly specialized, competent and effective management system. Our company is ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 certified.
After nearly 10 years of development, HPC has evolved from the role of a sub-contractor to one of a main contractor. We have been accorded with an A2 in General Building by BCA, enabling us to undertake a wider scope of projects such as a main contractor in the area of Design and Build, a sub contractor in General Building as well as Interior Decoration involving Property Management.
We are highly competent in structural & architectural works. Our organization consists of about 1000 construction workers led by more than 100 highly skilled technical and operation staff. We have experience as a sub contractor in the area of architectural and structural works and have successfully completed several major projects with Kajima as well as Ssangyong. We have also completed several design & build projects with W. Atelier, Toll Offshore and Yang Kee Holdings. Currently, we have several projects taking place with Tee Hai, LTH and Cambridge.
The company excels in Design & Build projects as we have a highly experienced team of management staff. We are confident in completing projects within a stipulated time line arising from a vast wealth of experience in building and construction coupled with our strong financial soundness.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986876
- Assist the HR Manager with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
- Arrange and coordinate on the application, renewal and cancellation of Foreign Workers’ work passes
- Computation of monthly workers’ wages
- Prepares recruitment lists, job postings and arrange interviews
- Administer employees’ leaves schemes
- Arrange and coordinate training courses for employees
- Provide response to general HR enquiries verbal or written
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system
- Assisting with employee relations
- Minimum GCE ‘N’/’O’ Level
- Min 1 -2 years relevant working experience
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin (to liaise with associates)
- Proficient in MS office
- Good communicative skills, able to interact with people of all levels and teamwork