Cyclect, incorporated in 1943, is a diversified technology and engineering services company, operating in 9 countries. The products and services of the company range from power generation, water processing, mechanical and electrical systems and industrial products for Marine, Infrastructure and Energy. Our iconic projects include the Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix, Universal Studios, Exxon Mobil, Energizer, Pfizer, Marina Bay Sands amongst others.
Cyclect is the two-time winner of the Innovator Awards, two-time winner of Enterprise 50 Awards, Singapore Sustainability Awards 2012 and Business Superbrands 2012.
As a leading company in Singapore, we believe in engaging, training and developing our employees to harnessing the full potential of each person. We are looking for dynamic and motivated persons to join us.
Why Join Us?
- Great dynamic, progressive, innovative and diverse culture
- Attractive renumeration and benefits
- Diverse and exciting career advancement opportunities locally and overseas
- Dynamic environment with possible opportunities to work and exposure in various environments (from racetracks to hotels, chemical plants to high-tech manufacturing)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982954
- Control document flow
- Filling of HR Records in P-files & Common Drive
- Verify attendance
- Assist in claiming of grants & subsidies
- Assist in collating information
- Any other assistance required by HR Executive
- Perform other Ad Hoc duties.
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Working experience not required, Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/"O" Level, SPM certificate and above.
- Can start work immediately or short notice period.
Include information on the following:
- Indicate the Position applying
- Details for last 3 employments
- Last drawn and/or current salary
- Expected salary
- Date of availability and/or Notice Period
- Recent photograph
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.