The company started as an electrical engineering company specialising in industrial buildings and over the years, has broadened its expertise to provide M&E engineering services across various industries and business segments. The staff strength has grown to over 277 persons today and the company’s turnover has also leaped from about S$2 million in 1990 to approximately S$152 million in 2010.
HR Assistant (North-East / up to $2.8k / Timesoft)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960720
EA License No 02C4944
- Payroll administration – Responsible for all aspects of payroll (using Times Software) process for all employees such as inputting of new hires data, calculation of overtime/timecard/monthly expenses claim, submission of CPF contributions, final salary settlement, IR21, IR8As, etc.
- Submission of Government related claims such as maternity/childcare/paternity leave claims, NS claims, waiver of workers’ levy, etc.
- Employee Change Processes – Timely and accurate execution of appraisal form for confirmations and terminations of contract. Exit clearance for employee. Prepare letter of confirmation, acceptance of resignation, etc for employee.
- Employee Recruitment administration – Prepare Letter of Appointment and administrative duties such as informing IT to create email address for new employee and broadcast of email on new employee onboard. Conduct new employee orientation, etc.
- Attend to any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the HR Manager.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Levels or higher qualification.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in HR & administration.
- Knowledge and experience in Times software will be an advantage.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Able to start work immediately.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Teh Chiao Mei
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Registration Number: R1547935
100 Beach Road #33-06
Shaw Tower Singapore 189702
Tel: 6594 9890 Fax: 6835 7890