HR and Finance Assistant / 5 days @ West
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188038
- Salary base on experience and commensurate with experience and last drawn package
- 5 days work week
- Office hours
- Training will be provided
- To support services, clerical or other administrative duties in ensuring efficiency and effectiveness within the office.
- Answer telephone, screen, direct and redirect all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
- Receive, direct and relay and fax messages.
- Serves visitors (customer, supplier, vendor, interview candidate) by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately to the appropriate staff; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Pick-up and deliver the mails and receive courier document/parcel.
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
- Coordinate the repair, manage and maintenance of office equipment.
- Perform administrative and office support activities (e.g. Ordering of stationery and pantry supplies).
- Coordinate company’s events.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Taking care and send daily attendance
- Update & Generate of Leave records
- Assist in Maintenance & Update Training records in the training databases
- Prepare & keep in order records of course attendance listings and evaluations.
- Do Accounts payable
- Handle petty cash
- Maintain all supplier invoices
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilitie
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume preferably in MS Word format to expedite application or using the APPLY NOW button.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point form
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.**
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Wong Lai Ping, (Rena)
Registration Number: R1761444
EA Licence No: 06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859