We are looking for a self-initiated, fun-loving candidate with passion for human resources to join us. You will be the key person with an eye on excellent support on operational duties in the HR department, on areas including but not limited to:
- Payroll administration;
- Work permit applications and renewals;
- Recruitment activities;
- Training activities;
- Employee lifecycle activities;
- Employee engagement activities;
- Meticulous and timely upkeep of employee documents; and
- Participate in other projects, tasks and/or duties that may be assigned time to time.
- Recognized Diploma with at least 3 years of HR work experience.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- Self-starter and fast learner.
- Strong resourcefulness and curiosity, coupled with a strong team player mindset and good work ethics.
- Knowledge of payroll is a plus, but not necessary.
- Trustworthy, reliable and proven ability to ensure completion of work.
- Natural inclination to be confidential on matters and issues handled.
- Able to commence work within short notice.
- Able to work and collaborate effectively with colleagues from various backgrounds.
Interested? Send us your resume and if your profile is a suitable match, someone from our team will be in touch.