HR Administrator (MNC/ Woodlands / 5 Days / 1.5 Month Bonus)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035831
- Recruitment support - Coordinating interviews with applicants and reporting managers and other stakeholders such as Security Office and Receptionists
- Onboarding support -Support the admin and logistic details for HR induction. Receiving new employees on the 1st day of work and liaise with vendor for uniform and safety boots
- Renewal of work permit / S Pass / EP -Timely renewal of work permit, S Pass and EP
- Returning of work pass card and liaising with employees for pass renewal
- Invoice management - Timely payment for training, recruitment POs and other invoices
- MOM manpower surveys and reports - Generating statistics with the help of HRSS and submission of manpower surveys and workplace health reports
- Club Membership Management - Payment processing cum termination if required
- Training - To assist in TNA, arrange external/in-house trainings and course registrations, updating of records and reports, submission of grant etc.
- Packing and tracking of P Files –
- Benefits - Management of Benefits like Festive Vouchers, Change in Life Event vouchers, Outpatient and inpatient claims
- Location: Woodlands with company transport provided at Woodlands and Clementi MRT stations
- Working hours: 8am – 530pm (Monday – Friday)
- One year contract with completion Bonus - 1.5 Month of Bonus !
Qualified or interested candidates, you may submit your updated resume in MS format by clicking on the Apply Now button.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Personal Particulars
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, click here for a complete job listing
Sng Shoo Woon (Julia)
Registration Number: R1110625
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd. EA License Number: 06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859