Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
1 Year HR Administrator
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032303
EA License No 99C4599
- Manage drafting of employment agreements for all APAC new hires
- Provide a high-level of support to employees by responding to questions and escalating issues as necessary
- Manage employee files and be responsible for uploading new hire documentation
- Maintain and update data within our HR/Payroll System, Workday, ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Respond to requests for employment verifications
- Manage the complete onboarding lifecycle for new employees from offer letter to first day
- Assist with renewal of fixed terms contracts for employees
- Assist in reference checking
- Diploma with 1 year of HR experience
- Degree with at least 6 months of HR experience
- Proficient in MSWord/Excel
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume to jerlinaw@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Attn: Jerlin Aw Bi Zhi (R1218675)