HR Administrator (1 Year Contract - Convertible to Permanent)
ENGIE SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988160
Employer Ref. WX181016
- Support and assist HR business partners in full spectrum of day-to-day HR functions and any other ad-hoc duties as required;
- Provide advice to queries from Line Managers, Supervisors and Site Administrators on HR policies and procedures;
- Administer staff cessation matters such as prepare Letter of Acceptance of Resignation, necessary payroll cessation forms and conduct exit interviews for all positions;
- Manage all dormitory issues including tenancy agreements;
- Complete government and non-government surveys, liaise with the relevant internal parties and extraction of data;
- Prepare Letters of Appointment, pre-employment medical chits, staff passes, create personal files, records and welcome pack for new employees;
- Administer and update employees’ database timely and accurately into the HRIS system;
- Update leave hierarchy and handle leave administration matters;
- Assist and support in the tracking of staff confirmation appraisal, contract renewal, work pass renewal and retired and re-employment matters;
- Process and follow-up on work permits, S-Pass, Employment Pass, Dependent Pass applications and renewals;
- Follow up on confirmations, contract renewals, overseas postings and NTS workers’ repatriations;
- Maintain all personal documents and ensure its confidentiality;
- Arrange for CSOC Safety course registration for workers;
- Verify and submit HR related claims; NS claim, Childcare claims, staff claims etc to Payroll personnel;
- Maintain a proper filing system;
- Educate and advise the site administrators; and
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level;
- Proficient in Microsoft Words and Excel;
- Have at least 4 years of relevant HR experience;
- Must be familiar with work permit and S-pass application matters;
- Good interpersonal and written and oral communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and adaptable to a fast-paced environment;
- Possess good knowledge of MOM rules and regulations;
- Familiar with Employment Act; and
- Meticulous, self-motivated and well-organized.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ENGIE SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD
About ENGIE SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd (ENGIE), formerly known as Cofely FMO, is a leading provider of integrated services – specializing in facilities management and technical operations and maintenance, district energy and energy efficiency and rail engineering. The new name, ENGIE represents our Group’s strategy to focus more on digitalization, decentralization, decarbonisation and energy efficiency.
ENGIE, with over 1,000 direct staff in Singapore, operates across several diverse markets and industries; aviation, education, healthcare, transportation, commercial and government. ENGIE consistently delivers best in-class services standards and offer reliable support in managing mission-critical facilities and operations for over 40 clients in Singapore.
As an accredited Energy Services Company (ESCO) since 2005, ENGIE has key delivery capability and expertise in energy and environment management. ENGIE delivers harmonized and integrated solutions that support clients’ activities; drive cost from their businesses while adding value to their operations.
About ENGIE Group
ENGIE develops its businesses (power, natural gas, energy services) around a model based on responsible growth to take on the major challenges of energy’s transition to a low-carbon economy: access to sustainable energy, climate-change mitigation and adaptation and the rational use of resources. The Group provides individuals, cities and businesses with highly efficient and innovative solutions largely based on its expertise in four key sectors: renewable energy, energy efficiency, liquefied natural gas and digital technology. ENGIE employs 154,950 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €69.9 billion in 2015. The Group is listed on the Paris and Brussels stock exchanges (ENGI) and is represented in the main international indices: CAC 40, BEL 20, DJ Euro Stoxx 50, Euronext 100, FTSE Eurotop 100, MSCI Europe, DJSI World, DJSI Europe and Euronext Vigeo (Eurozone 120, Europe 120 and France 20).
Energy Audit, ESD Consultancy, Project Management, Facility Services, Energy Efficiency Performance Contract, Data Centre Services, Street Lighting Services, Integrated Facilities Management
108 Pasir Panjang Road #05-04 Golden Agri Plaza Singapore,Singapore 118535 Singapore